Why Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
The things living in your home’s air ducts are things you don’t want. Mold, mildew, dust, dust mites, hair, pet dander, allergens, fungi, bacteria, and even spider webs can all end up in your home’s ducts, which are probably overdue for a good cleaning. Even a brand-new furnace filter isn’t large enough to catch anything except the coarsest contaminants.
How We Clean Your Air Ducts
When you call Advanced Air Solutions, serving Wilmington, NC, Jacksonville, and Myrtle Beach, your ducts will get the white-glove treatment. Our proven and professional process includes an implementation plan review, cross-functional team planning, professional execution of all solutions, and management follow-up.
The actual cleaning operation can be summarized in 4 basic steps: preparing the duct work and system for cleaning, dislodging the irritants, removing all irritants with a pro-power vacuum system, then sanitizing the system to prevent new mold problems.
What’s the Result of an Air Duct Cleaning?
- Delivers cleaner, more breathable indoor air
- Helps alleviate allergies, asthma, nasal problems, possible headaches
- Eliminates those foul smells that you notice when the HVAC system cycles on
- Allows your system to run efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components
- Extends the operating life of your heating and air conditioning systems
- Saves up to 30% on your HVAC bills
To have one of our qualified professionals come to your home, examine your ducts, and provide recommendations for your air handling system, call us for your FREE home air quality estimate at 910-791-7888 today!